When I was a mid-level manager I wasn’t sure if I could build a small high performing team in a company of thousands…I knew what I wanted would go against the overall culture, but I did want to do my best to serve my team. I learned that not only is it possible, but the results of the team far exceeded expectations.
(In Org Development speak this is referred to as the team “climate” which is a subset of the overall culture. But no need to get academic here. Bottom line: It is possible.)
High performing teams:
- Have high levels of trust and respect for one another.
- Are actively engaged in their jobs, and even seek out how to solve problems outside their “lane."
- Display high levels of energy
- Know what they are responsible for and know how their work contributes to the greater success of the team.
- Hold themselves and each other accountable.
- Help each other and tend to laugh a lot.
When you create a team that exceeds expectations and you hear a lot of laughter when they are together…You have a high performing team.
Greenlight Team Consulting Services:
- Current State Discovery and Future Culture Design
- Customized Team Leadership Development
- Leadership Competency Development
- Leadership Development Strategic Planning
- Facilitation for offsite or onsite meetings - Meetings that Matter
Greenlight Leadership Development - Speaking and Training
Content can be customized based on organization need and theme.
- Lunch and Learns (60-90 Minutes)
- Keynote Speeches (60-90 Minutes)
- Customized Leadership Training Sessions - 1/2 Day, Full Day, Multiple Days